Stats & Records
Fight Win Streak
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2018
- One win by KO, four by submission (Triangle, inverted triangle, armbar, RNC)
- Three first-round finishes
- On six-fight winning streak
- Reported 7-0 amateur record
- “I got it from my boxing coach Arian Lara in Minnesota; he called me ‘Pinche El Animal!’”
UFC 284 (2/11/23) Bilder won a three round unanimous decision over Shane Young
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 6
Episode six (8/30/22) Bilder submitted Alexander Morgan via rear naked choke at 3:15 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training at a boxing gym on the east side of St. Paul because they wouldn’t let me play on the football team and I wanted to learn how to fight.
What ranks and titles have you held? 2013 165-pound Georgia regional and state Golden Gloves champion, 145-pound amateur Wisconsin champ, two-time SEG kickboxing champion, Minnesota regional and state Golden Gloves champion, Upper Midwest Golden Gloves champion, Ringside World Champion, two-time CFFC featherweight champion, National Golden Gloves Semifinalist
Do you have any heroes? My heroes are Jesus and my mom. He was a miracle worker and did things His way to better the world and teach in parables and allegory stories to teach us about the body and mind and spirit. My mom because she went through hell with a smile and raised me well.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means that all the sacrifices and vision I held within were true all along. It’s a great addition to my journey and story.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Jiu-jitsu was my college
What was your job before you started fighting? I did security camera sales.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: 4-stripe brown belt under Felipe Fogolin
Favorite grappling technique: Blakenstein
Favorite Striking technique: Programmed Flow Striking