Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2022
- Four wins by KO
- Three first-round finishes
- Three wins in 2:02 or less
- Younger brother of UFC vet Justin Tafa
UFC Fight Night (4/22/23) Tafa lost a three round unanimous decision to Mohammed Usman
When and why did you start training for fighting? I love it - fighting is in our family from many generations above.
What ranks and titles have you held? Many kickboxing titles.
Do you have any heroes? My brothers.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means everything. I get to prove I’m one of the best…ever.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Graduated with a diploma from the School of Hard Knocks University
What was your job before you started fighting? Security / Construction / Dancer
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Boxing / Kickboxing local titles
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Kickboxing Oceania Titles
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Age 20 - I was ranked 5th in the world for Glory Kickboxing HW division
Favorite grappling technique: Rear naked choke.
Favorite Striking technique: Knees / Elbows